BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My dream my future




STARS!!!!That is dream for me. I will never touch them but if I will follow them it can lead me to my Destiny. Dream? I always do that everyday. Dream for better life, Dreaming my Future. Is it bad?

Dreaming is not bad. As long as I know to set aside my fantasy from the reality.My vision for my future entails many goals that I know I will have to work hard for me to achieve those dreams. I try to plant in my mind and in my heart everyday so that I will have something to dig up in the future,

Trying to be good in my studies is the best thing that I do know because I don’t want to have uncertainty in the future. I will try my best to prepare for my future. I will dream and at the same time work to reach my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment