BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ITS BECAUSE OF ME

Glitter Words

One? Two ? Three? Four? Five? Six? Seven ?Eight ? Nine? Ten? Eleven? I can’t count the changes in me by just using my finger. It’s not enough!!! Ever since I was a child, I know that there will be CHANGES in me as I grow up.

As years go by, I encountered many life challenges. Pains, heartbreaks and Failures these were the stuff that make me pursue and inspire me to Make CHANGES in me. I’m aware that changing is not instant. It needs a lot of hard work and perseverance. All I need to do is to be PATIENT to wait but I also need to WORK for me to become better.

It’s not my Mother or my father that makes me change. People around me are just key for me to transform. No one will make me Change except me. CHANGES WILL OCCUR JUST BECAUSE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment