BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its already over again

Third Grading is very imperative. Every second is really important. There are a lot of activities and projects to finish in ICT so we need to move heaven and earth. This grading we have tackle many things. I become more familiar with the notepad.I learned to put background, pictures and the most important to link. There are many knowledge that I have learned but there were many hindrances just like the computer in our work station. I hate that computer. It always hung. Even though I become angry with it, this make me better. I pursue with all our activities and projects.
In the Fourth Grading, Presumably I would do better. Its the last grading so I must strive hard.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post mzco I love it do well again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wow..nosebleed...well..whatever it is,your post seems so good..great job FRIEND...

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....................thankz mzco:)
    nosebleed?????? suah FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete