BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

A NEW CHAPTER

Days goes by very rapid, 31104000 seconds of 2010 was over. Every second on that year was imperative to me. Whether a second of happiness with my family and friends or a second of wretchedness, sorrow and grief that confront me to go on and be good to face life.

As 2011 comes, the book of my life again opens a new chapter. Joanna again starts in the starting point with new optimism and trials to resolve. Its another year of patience and hard work. But I will be brave enough to face it because I know that I have family, friends and relatives to hold on. They make my life worth living for. So, this year I will show to them how much I love them. I will give them the warm affection and love that they should feel from me. I will treasure them and keep them in my heart through out the year.




2011!! A new year Again of

love or hatred ,

happiness or sadness ,

joy or sorrow

Its up to you to decide.

Because the key is in your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment